For our clients that prefer not to be involved in the day-to-day management of their property, our Full Service Program is the best choice. We will handle all the details and provide our clients with monthly reports and deposits made directly to their bank.
Proudly serving Hayward, CA and surrounding areas, including San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, Union City, Newark and Fremont.
What we do as your property manager:
- Extensive marketing of vacant units
- Coordinating work to prepare unit for new tenants
- Screening and selection of qualified tenants
- Preparing and executing up-to-date Rental Agreements
- Collecting rents
- Attorney supervised evictions if needed
- Monthly reports of all financial activity at your property
- Direct deposit of all monies to your bank
- Coordinate all necessary maintenance through our carefully trained maintenance staff
- Thorough annual inspections to protect your investment
- End of Year reporting that makes tax filing easy
- Cost free evictions - exclusive Eviction Protection Program when an unlawful detainer is filed (contract option)
- One month rent payment when an unlawful detainer is filed (contract option)
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
With our results guarantee you don’t pay us until we show results! If we are leasing your property for you, we do all the work up front and you don’t pay us until you get a qualified tenant. That means we aggressively market and show your property, screen the tenants, handle all of the paperwork and perform a move in inspection...all before we get paid anything.
Hayward is home to the main campus of California State University, East Bay, formerly known as California State University, Hayward. It is a public university within the California State University system. Pioneer Amphitheatre is located there, and is host to public music festivals.
Hayward has four parks administered by the East Bay Regional Park District: the Don Castro Regional Recreation Area, Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Park, the Hayward Regional Shoreline, and Garin Regional Park. The Eden Landing Ecological Reserve is located at the Hayward shoreline, and includes 600 acres of salt ponds set to be converted to tidal wetlands. Hayward is also home to the oldest Japanese garden in California designed along traditional lines.
Hayward has two sites in the National Register of Historic Places: the Green Shutter Hotel and Eden Congregational Church. A third site, Meek Mansion, while not within city limits, is managed by HARD and the Hayward Area Historical Society. The three sites are also on the California Register of Historical Resources. Agapius Honcharenko's Ukraina Ranch is the only California Historical Landmark in the city.